Final Sale Notice
ALL E-JUICE SALES ARE FINAL. WE CANNOT REFUND, EXCHANGE, OR RETURN E-JUICE, EVEN IF IT IS STILL SEALED.
Our 30-day warranty begins the day the items are delivered. Customer assumes all cost in shipping items back to VapSelect, and VapSelect assume all cost in shipping the item back to the customer. Shipping cost incurred are non-refundable/creditable.
What is not covered by our warranty?
- E-liquids, Atomizers, Tanks, Rebuildable products, batteries, chargers, mechanical mods, drip tips, coils or any other accessories on the device itself are NOT covered.
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair.
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse.
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating instructions (See usage manual for operating instructions).
- Damage or failure caused by improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage.
- Leaky tanks are not covered under warranty.
- Loss or damage due to missing components.
- Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (Atomizer not sitting flush).
- Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Rattling or sticky buttons.
- Modifying a product in any way, automatically voids the warranty.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- Items outside of our warranty period.
What is covered by our Warranty?
- LED screen issues.
- Charging-port issues.
- Battery issues (turning off when firing, etc.)
- Unit auto-firing.
- Chip malfunctions.
Some products will have minor flaws and that is to be expected during manufacturing. We can only accept a return or exchange if an item is defective (malfunctioning).
If you are still covered under warranty, please proceed to our Contact Us page and fill out the contact form with subject line “Return Request”. Once your request is processed, a VapSelect team member will respond as soon as possible within our normal business hours.
For returns there is no Restocking Fee. This includes packages not signed for during delivery and returned to us by the shipping courier. We can only accept returns on manufacturer-sealed items. If an item does not come sealed originally, we are unable to take a return on it. Returns and exchanges are made in the form of Store Credit, and added to your account in the form of a Coupon Code. Please be aware, if items are returned incomplete or not in the same condition they were shipped to you in, no Credit will be given and the package will be returned to you at your expense.